Standard, Stock Products
- Adhesive tape
- Anti-itch cream
- Antiseptic & alcohol wipes
- Antiseptic sprays
- Automatic external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Bandages (plastic, elastic, fingertip, knuckle, patch, strip)
- Burn dressings
- Burn gel
- Cold spray
- Cold weather protection
- Cotton-tip applicators
- Ear protection (ear plugs, ear muffs)
- Eye dressings
- Eye drops
- Eye protection
- Eye wash solution
- Eye wash stations (portable)
- Fire blankets
- First aid cabinets (wall-mount and portable)
- First aid handbooks
- Gauze pads
- Hand protection (latex gloves, vinyl gloves, durable work gloves, chemical-resistant gloves)
- Hand sanitizers
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Ice packs
- Non-stick sterile gauze pads
- Over-the-counter medications for non-drowsy pain relief (aspirin, non-aspirin, ibuprofen, cold/allergy, antacid, cramp relief)
- Respiratory protection
- Safety signage (a full line of hazard, caution, and exit signs)
- Tri-cut adhesive tape
- Triple antibiotic ointment
- Triangular bandages
Direct First Aid & Safety provides Utah businesses with a full line of first aid and emergency supplies.
We help you respond quickly to injuries and incidents on-the-job. It starts with acknowledging that injuries can occur — no one is perfect. Having clean, properly stocked, readily accessible, well-positioned first aid stations is one of the most sensible decisions you can make in that area.
We also provide a tremendous selection of safety equipment to help prevent injuries from happening: safety glasses, ear plugs and ear muffs, dust masks and respirators, hard hats and other head protection, and more!
How Our Service Works
We collaborate with you to create an approved list of supplies for each of your first aid stations, as well as your safety equipment.
Then, we establish your list of approved employees—those who can approve invoices and/or special orders.
Only then will we setup your regular schedule for supply replenishment. And with Direct First Aid, there are no service charges and no minimums with our visits.
You only pay for what you need and approve. You’re in complete control!