Efficient, Professional Service
We believe in:
- A comprehensive site survey to assess hazardous conditions and company needs
- Working only with your approved personnel when re-stocking decisions must be made
- Replenishment visits on a pre-determined schedule; we work with you to establish the right routine
- A pre-approved list of items that each first aid station must have
- Diligently sticking to your budget
- Making recommendations on new products or services only when they are relevant
- Clear invoices that indicate what you bought and each item’s unit quantity
- Fair pricing
We believe in 100% client satisfaction. You will never again feel uneasy about your stocking levels, your budget, or whether you have the right items on-hand.
What Good Service Looks Like
This is what a proper, organized station looks like.
The first aid station is cleaned every visit.
Items are organized in a logical, readable fashion.
Only agreed-upon first aid essentials in the right quantities are found.
If your first aid stations don’t look like this, let’s talk.